Well I FINALLY got all the bake ins finished for the shelves. You can see that I did three of the four edges, plus the various fussy notches. The last edge will be the front of the shlf and will have a sapele piece glued to it, no need for a bake in.
The veener press and vacuum arrived, I need to assemble it. And I think I should drill the holes for the shelf supports so I can fit each shelf exactly to its place. However, I am dilly-dallying on what type of shelf support to use. The ones I have used in the past from Lee Valley seem a bit lightweight, but any others I have seen look like crap. What to do, what to do.
Also started planing down some of the elm strips that will be used as edgings on the shelves.
13 hours ago